Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Its A....

Boy!!

We are happy and glad to have another future missionary coming to our family. Brielle is stoically handling the news. Once she found out, her smile faded a smidgen, a few tears filled her eyes and she quietly said, "I just really wanted a little sister to play dress-up with." Ohhhh, how sweet! And then we reminded her that she will get to hold the sweet baby boy and be daddy's only princess and my best friend and she wasn't so sad anymore. On the way to school. however, Mark did cheer her up fully by promising her that being the only girl meant that all the boys in the family had to treat her like a princess and open the doors for her and serve her. That slapped a huge smile right on her face....what were you thinking , Mark?! SERVE her?? Oh dear..

Mark is relieved not to have to go through more dating years with another daughter and i am relieved for less hair and drama. Although, three boys together can get pretty rowdy!!

The sonogram technician thankfully said the baby looked very healthy and strong and he measured further along than they previously thought...but i'm not falling for that trap again!! Oh noooooo! Thats what tey told me with Chase and I got my hopes up and that boy did NOT come early like they thought...he came LATE! And on April Fools day for that matter! I will stick to the original due date of May 5, 2011 so my poor frazzled preganant mind doesnt lose it int he end, thank you!!

5 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Congrats! 3 boys - you can do it!! I am rolling on the ground laughing right now. Just picture wondering where they are toilet papering and putting toilets with chocolate bars on people's lawns all night. Or, maybe not quite yet. HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, you're a great mom and Heavenly Father knows what he's doing!!

Staceygirl said...

I know all about that pregnant mind. I think it should be Mark's duty to make sure they serve her since he said that. Haha! Try to get three rowdy boys to do that... good luck :) Yeah, try not to get used to any cleanliness, either... you actually have to train them to use soap. Like, "What the heck were you doing in there if you weren't using soap?" Honestly...

Unknown said...

You are going to have to change the name of your blog!!!

wer said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him!

megan said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congrats! Now you'll have 3 boys and a girl, like me!