Ha Ha Ha!! Just kidding, I just love this picture of Chase! Mark went on a couple business trips for a week at a time (I could NEVER be a single mother!!!)And one day we sent him this picture of a little face he might be missing! Chase is ALWAYS pulling faces and making us laugh.
ANYways...Summer!
ANYways...Summer!
Well, it came and went.
It was a fun and different summer...the weather was more like spring and a lot of our beach days were foiled by misty rain. Nevertheless, we ventured with hoodies and blankets most of the time and the kids still had fun. Our summer was filled with:
Swimming lessons
Trips to the beach
Sea World visits
Swimming at Grandmas
Swimming at Grandmas
Playing with friends
Water parks
Birthday parties
Grocery shopping with THREE kids
Chore charts
Family vacation
Free movies at the theatres
Fireworks
Potlucks with Friends
The New Childrens Museum
Prayers for school to start and sanity to return
And lots of fun:)


Brielle Started Ballet and (besides the grumpy picture-she was done with pictures)she LOVES ballet and is so graceful and a beautiful little dancer:)

Blake finally started soccer and has a great time running around red-faced and sweaty. I think I love watching the game more than he loves playing...I don't know, its a close call, it;s so exciting!!:)


Brielle Started Ballet and (besides the grumpy picture-she was done with pictures)she LOVES ballet and is so graceful and a beautiful little dancer:)

Blake finally started soccer and has a great time running around red-faced and sweaty. I think I love watching the game more than he loves playing...I don't know, its a close call, it;s so exciting!!:)

we made it to the Childrens Museum with daddy! All four kids were in heaven...I mean, three kids and Mark;)

I shed a few tears and Mark relented and after 4 years of having a dull, undecorated master bedroom, we redecorated it:)yeah!

I did a lot of catering...which I always love and appreciate doing...
I know I have more pictures, but i need to get them off my other computer...For memory keeping sake, of course;)

1 comments:
What in the world, when did you do your bedroom!? It looks so cute! The last time I was there, I know you wanted to change it. But that was fast! Your putting me to shame, I guess I gotta start working on mine.
Post a Comment