
Yep! We are expecting another peanut!:) We are very excited...albeit very sick...but I knew that was to be expected.
I am nervous to have a fourth child and all that comes along with it...more mouths to feed, more attention to be dispersed, more sleepless nights, more labor to go through (!), more nursing to get used to and hope it doesn't kill me the first month (;), more kids to get ready for church by myself and corral, and just MORE!
But I'm also excited for more kicks in my tummy, more newborn scent to smell, more sweet cuddling and rocking, more smiles and laughs and hugs, more personality to get to know, more heaven in our home, more miracles, more teeny tiny baby clothes, more moments of peace.
Someone asked me the other day if this would be my second or third and I blurted out FOURTH! And it took me by surprise. It was surreal to say it, and wrap my head around it. The thing is, I know it is supposed to be. Mark and I had a wonderful experience in the Temple and know that this little baby is waiting to come down to our family. I guess Heavenly Father has more confidence in us than we do!! Ha ha! We do feel truly blessed and grateful to have another being come into our family.
But now for the specifics:
I am almost 9 weeks
I am due May 5, 2011...Cinco de Mayo!
I have been throwing up and nauseous, so yucky, but hopefully that will end in the next month or so
Brielle hopes for a girl (and so do I)
Blake and Chase think boy
We will find out the gender in December!
Brielle was so excited when we told her she started screaming and said, "im going to pee!!!" So she ran to the bathroom, where she proceeding to keep screaming while on the toilet!
More updates to come I'm sure...
Sticks in the Mud
2 years ago
10 comments:
brielle's reaction is pretty much the cutest thing ever. at least she ran to the toilet and took care of her business there instead of doing it on the floor, which you would have to clean up, and probably barf. i know you can do it! you're an awesome mom!
Congratulations!!! That is sooo soo exciting!(I am with Brielle...I'm hoping for a little girl. She needs a sister. ;)
That's great news! You will do just fine with four, I am sure. I loved it when the nurses in the hospital would sweetly ask, "Is this your first?" and I got to say, "No, it's my fifth!" Maybe we'll get our own tv show soon :) j/k I think the barfing is the worst... I would seriously rather have this broken leg. At least I'm not gagging every time I try to talk! Hope you feel better soon and that everything goes perfectly!! Just keep reminding yourself that it will be worth it in the end.
I'm so excited for you! Dang- now I have to wait until December to find out what you're having?!
wow, congratulations! that's awesome. hope you will better soon. i know how miserable morning sickness is!
HA HA! That part about Brielle made me laugh. I am so happy for you! You are so brave :) Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Congrats to you guys!! Don't worry 4 doesn't feel like much more than 3! Once kids out number the parents, it is all the same ;)
Yea! Congratulations! I love the 5th of May for TWO little red headed reasons! I hope you feel better soon.
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys! You're not far behind me, which means you should be feeling better soon (hopefully)! I love your post! I share your feelings about welcoming another little one to the family. Very well put. Hang in there...
HOORAY!!! CONGRATS Heath! I love the updates and good luck! The first trimester totally sucks, but you're almost done. So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment