Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friends

I am grateful for friends. And family that are my friends. I love to laugh and talk and it seems lately I have been able to do that a lot with some pretty awesome people. I love reminiscing about old times (cutting in line at the NY premiere of the Harry potter #5 book and getting on CNN), sharing disgusting mom stories ("spackle" on the toilet), enjoying meltdowns with our children (Disneyland and Yogurt Mill), confessing (Isn't every mom entitled to dessert every night?!), and of course making new memories (planning vacations, catching our children kissing on the cheek, family campouts, planning our children's prom dates for them, Bonfires and Bums, dancing to songs by 15 yr old boys in the living room, and laughing so hard i have to slap my knee.)

Thanks, loved ones and friends for all the good times.

8 comments:

Chris said...

You are welcome!! I know that whole post was about me you were just too embarrassed to say :) I miss you and wish that all of those memories were with me! But hey maybe if i returned your call I wouldn't feel so guilty right now. I miss you and love you!

sdheinens said...

Your world is my world and my fight is your fight....one time . The best dance song ever! :)

Kristen said...

Heather, this is perfect for my lesson on Sunday. I can't wait to make more memories with my new "friend!" Hopefully they involve some caramel-smelling diapers.

Lindsay K. said...

Heather, we had the best time with you guys while we were visiting. Mari was talking about Blake and Brielle today, and asked if we could live there so she could play with them everyday. Hopefully someday!

I have already been looking for vacation spots, and the diet is on! Maybe we could invite Totally Todd.

Kasey said...

GRIL...(i know how to spell girl don't worry) you are FABULOUS all day long and I am so glad we are in the same ward now! Hallelujah!

Reggs said...

How about being upstaged by a guy in our jazz dance class? :D

Staceygirl said...

Can't forget Christmas lights! You guys are so fun... I miss you.

Staceygirl said...

Haven't heard anymore from you in a long time. Then rereading this, I realized maybe this was like a suicide note... "Thanks, loved ones friends for all the good times."

Bang.