Really??! Could ababy get any sweeter? And could a mexican's hair get any lighter?!? yes, folks, he is part mexican, but you'd never tell it by that WHITE hair! I love how tan he got this summer and how white his hair became. So long, summer! We'll catch up with ya next year! Can't wait!:)


OCEANSIDE

On the Oceanside pier after eating at Ruby's Diner. Good Times:)
"Smarshmellows!" YUM!
We kept chase on a tight leash...welllll maybe not so tight here!
Mark too all the kids on a Bear Hunt! Come to find out... it was just uncle R in the bushes!
While we were busily getting breakfast made, Mark took the kids on a hike around the grounds and up and actual mountain. We were all seriously impressed by how adventurous they (and Mark!) was. Go Mr. Mom! Camping was a great memory!Halloween was so fun! We carved pumpkins, made spooky decorations, decorated cupcakes with our friends, and of course...went to a million Halloween festivities! Chase was a monkey, Brielle was Cinderella and Blake was Snake Eyes from GI Joe. Oh, Mark and I went to a fun Halloween party (inappropriate? No! Just Hilarious!) Where we finally settled on being Arch Enemies, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow from Mark's childhood heroes, GI Joes. But NOT after MUCH talk and debate over other costume options...some of which, I think we may or may not have been arrested for. 


Some decorations I made this year...
Cinderella



Let's see...now that October is over, what was the most eventful thing that happened in November??? Yes...New Moon. After much debate KR, KH and I decided to wade through teens with their "Team Edward" shirts and banners and pre-teens who drug their fathers along to endure vampires and boys with no shirts on, to witness the midnight showing of New Moon. It was totally worth it! We had a blast! Thanks for the laughs, girls, staying up WAAAaY past our bedtimes, and for not getting stuck in the parking garage!


Disneyland

We had to use our passes one more time before they expired. Even though we just went in September, Chase was so different this time around. He had a blast!!! It was so cute to see how excited he would get about his favorite characters. He all of a sudden has taken interest in Mickey Mouse, Buzz Light Year, and of course, Lightning McQueen from Cars. Whenever he would see one of these characters on ANYTHING he would shout out greetings and salutations like mad! We all had a really fun day and I'm so glad we were able to take Chase at this stage in his life...he really enjoyed it. 
Chase was so excited to see "Vrrooom-Vrooom" (Lightning McQueen) and Mater, he didn't want to leave! Chase LOVES Its A Small World and was so excited to ride it. He wanted to sit all by himself to get the full experience. He kept squealing in anticipation! Once inside, he sat frozen and stared the entire time until we started to come out of the ride, he looked over at us and laughed.



Mommy and Daddy never get to sit by each other on the rides. This is as close as we got on "Its a small world".
Brielle's Preschool Christmas Program
What a sweetie=pie! Brielle was so proper and poised to sing in her school program. Just before she was to step on stage, however, she got stage fright! A few tears, some worried glances, and hesitation. But one glance at the fam positioned in front, cameras a slew, tots in tow, baby brother yelling, "BEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!" and she was smiling and ready to go! 

Waiting for the program to end...ok, this place is INSANE! Its a small little church that holds MAYBE 1000 people, and there are about 500 people that pack themselves in there!! Standing room ONLY and even that is pushing it! They've got a nice system thought where you can run up to the front "holding Pen" as i like to call it, to take pictures of your child when its their classes turn to perform. So at least you get to see them up close and sit on the floor for a few minutes! :) So many parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors, mailmen, all crammed in there to see their kid do their one and only performance. It just makes me grateful for our church and the many opportunities it provides the children to perform. Singing in sacrament meeting, primary programs, talks, prayers, road shows, talent shows, etc. It really gives them a well-rounded introduction in to the world of public speaking /performing and teaches them to not be so shy, in a good way :)
But we love this preschool and both Brielle and Blake have had a wonderful, educational and fun experience there. Thanks, LMUMCC!!
5 comments:
I did a double take... did Heather post??!?! Your family is so cute, so I'm pretty much jealous :) So, camping is fun, huh? For some reason, I can't get into it... but then again, we never did it as a big, extended family. This summer, Russ' family is camping at Carpinteria, and we're going to get a hotel room. Lame, huh? Well, we will have a newborn, so I'm hoping we can make it at all. I can't wait to see ya again, but with Paige in school, I can't always go on trips to SD with Russ. I hope soon, though. I'm big as a house (or at least I feel like it). Might as well add some frozen yogurt to that...
Okay woman I was expecting a little photo of Chase and his cute grin and a little snid comment like, "Here you go are you happy?"
What I got instead was amazing! I lov eyou so much and wish we lived close enough to be involved in all of your adventures still... someday. Thanks for the catch-up on the phone and here. Miss you.
Hey Heather, great post! I think I have given up blogging. I'm so behind, I don't think I can catch up again.
The girls have been missing you guys! They seriously talk about Blake and Brielle all the time. We are already trying to figure out a time to come down again. We can't stay away for long.
Hopefully we'll see you soon!
aw, nice update! glad everyone is doing well. The kids are growing so fast and getting even cuter!
I can't believe I even checked your blog! I am SO glad to see your post! I miss you!
Post a Comment