Monday, August 17, 2009

Private


We're a little shy in our family...as you can tell from above ;)...so we have decided to go "Private" on our blog. For various reasons.
But we would love to stay in contact with you. So PLEASE give me your EMAIL and let me know if you'd like to keep in contact with us:) Thanks!!

20 comments:

Dee Dee said...

count me in!

Lindsay K. said...

me too!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prescott family said...

Please include me!!
aprescott1987@gmail.com

I love seeing your family blog!
Andrea

Jess said...

jessica_minson@yahoo.com

I would love to be included!

Annette said...

Count me in!
ronannette1@hotmail.com

wer said...

yes, i like spying on you : )

wek212@yahoo.com

Michele said...

I'd love to keep reading it!
michelerand@sbcglobal.net :)

Bonnie and David said...

Bonnie martin
davenbon@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm thinking of doing the same thing as soon as I can get around to it!! I want to be included!

San Diego Spendloves said...

stu.kat.spendlove@gmail.com

Thanks. Cute pictures from this summer.

angie and graham said...

count me. angiemitchell@cox.net

Erin Riley said...

erin-k-riley@hotmail.com

Steff said...

Mine is, too!
send it to Dylan, though...dnatter@centrexut.com

Staceygirl said...

You know I want to keep reading.

Kort said...

i would love to be added :)

The Wilcken 7 said...

Please include us...
wilckenfamily7@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

We are thinking of doing the same. Not sure though. Here is my e-mail: sarahbanks930@hotmail.com

trout said...

hook me up heather. love to see what your sweet fam is up to. brookejwilde@gmail.com

Laura Beers said...

lauraandjakebeers@gmail.com

I want to keep reading your blog.