Saturday, November 8, 2008

TAG, thanks, a lot...

4 jobs I have had:


1. Greeter for "THE GIANT USED CAR SUPER SALE"(pronounced as if shouting)
2. Smoothie maker for Zuka Juice (aka Jamba juice back in the day)
3. Dance/performance group teacher
4. Substitute school teacher (Pre-6)


4 movies I have seen more than once:


1. White Christmas (I know, I just can't get enough of the cheesy song & dance)
2. Nacho Libre.
3. Every single Kid/Disney movie out there (thanks, kids.)
4. Transformers.


4 places I have lived:
1. Provo, UT.
2. Spring Valley, Ca.
3. La Mesa, Ca.
4. SOUTH Spring Valley, Ca.(Basically the Ghetto.)


4 TV shows I watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance?
2. Grey's Anatomy.
3. The Office.
4. Heros.


4 places I have visited:
1. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
2. Ixtapa/Zihuantanejo, Mexico.
3. New York City.
4. Washington.


4 celebrities I have met:
1. Dick Clark bumped into my shoulder at a play once.
2. I walked past Barry Manilowe downtown.
3.
4.


4 of my favorite foods:
1. Fruit Smooties.
2. Anytype of Mexican food.
3. Chicken roll-ups over rice and Cream of chicken 'gravy'.
4. Candy. Does that classify as a "food"?


4 places I would like to visit:
1. Italy.
2. Africa. And go on a safari!!
3. The Caribbean (anywhere there)
4. Anywhere in Europe, really.

4 things I'm looking forward to this coming year:
1. Getting to my goal weight. And toned.
2. A vacation with Mark and NO kids.
3. More sleep.(Those 2 feedings during the nighttime are KILLING me!)
4. Being a better mom/wife.


4 people I tag:
1. Brook
2. Lindsay
3. Jen
4. Wendy

1 comments:

Reggs said...

YAY!! Dick Clark is the SHIZZ. :D Hey that chicken roll up thing over rice sounds awesome. Post the recipe?

Thanks for doing my Tag. It's my super lame way of catching up after 5 years. :P