Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Additions 2008


"Enjoying" the ride at Brielle's Preschool carnival...well, maybe just Blake is...

The Farmer and her rooster, Clark Kent, Sleeping beauty, and Optimus Prime Transformer

Princess Aurora

Happy Rooster

I loved how Chase kept using my braids to wipe the throw up off his face. It was great.

We had so much fun this Halloween Season! And it truly was a 'Season' because it seemed to last for about 2 weeks! We were so fortunate to do so many fun things. We went to Brielle's Preschool carnival, carved pumpkins, went to Grandma and Papa's ward Halloween trunk or treat, our ward's Halloween party, Blake's Kinder Halloween Parade, a Halloween party at the Mackay's and trick or treating with friends and cousin's, and indoor trick or treating (a tradition!) with the Gefroms. Whew! We sure got our money's worth out of the kids' costumes.

At every event we would go to, I would take their previous candy, dump it out of their buckets and take it with us to redistribute. Is that horrible, or smart? I couldn't imagine how much candy we would have ended up with if we just kept adding to the piles from each event. As it is, we ended up with so much! I need to just throw it all away before I end up eating it all myself! ;) BY the way, I think after all these years I have finally settled on a favorite candy. Snickers. Yep. I used to be so fickle, not being able to rest my allegiance on one single piece of processed sugar, but now i can't deny my true feelings any more. I love snickers. That's where my loyalty lies. What is your favorite?

Here are yet even more pictures from all our Halloween adventures. Enjoy!!










Clark Kent off to work to unassumingly save the world








8 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

Hey Heather, you guys looked so cute on Halloween. We are still coming down for Thanksgiving! I'm really excited to come, hopefully I won't be in the bathroom the whole time. I'm already feeling sick, I don't remember it happening this soon the other times. I hope it passes fast. I think San Diego will make me better. Can't wait to see you guys!!

wer said...

You guys are too cute! I love the pic with the little ones on a ride. They look like they're having so much fun. We should get together sometime.

angie and graham said...

All of you guys looks so cute! I hope you had fun trick or treating.

heidi said...

You guys are as cute as ever! Love Mark's costume, hilarious as usual!!!!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

sdheinens said...

You guys looked great! Wish we could have celebrated with you. Next year for sure!!! :D

wer said...

Your plan sounds terrific! We definitely want to hang out!

Reggs said...

heck YES it is you that is tagged! woot woot!