


In a swing for the first time...he LOVED it!
Sitting all by himself, hoping Brielle doesn't knock him over...
Chase is changing so fast. At 5 and 3/4 months old he is so smiley to everyone he meets and gives this wide-gummed grin. Last night I tried to sit him up for the first time, and he sat. He just sat there! Of course he tips over if he tries to reach to the side or look too far too the side. But he's got it! He beat Brielle by a week and a half. We also went to the park this weekend and let him go in the swing for the first time. He usually sits int he stroller or is held at the park and thoroughly enjoyed being down on the blanket watching everyone. He also kept grabbing the grass and liked to feel it between his fingers. If my pediatrician is reading this, he may not agree, but Chase tried watermelon, canteloupe and has been drinking water. He can't get enough of it! althoug it dribbles down his shirt, mostly, he still clings to the water bottle like its his life source. So many new things in his little world.
Sticks in the Mud
2 years ago
8 comments:
Heather, I can't believe how grown up he looks, I almost didn't recognize him. He is a cutie!!
My little man! I love him! ♥♥
I swear, didn't you JUST HAVE HIM? How do you have this gigantic little boy when he is still supposed to be just a little baby?? Your kids are cute, Heatha and dang it, you are too. I sure miss being your roommate!
*shimmy! shimmy!*
He is soooo smiley, I love it!
What a cute grin! I agree with comment #3... you just gave birth to that little dude! You look awesome too!!!
He looks so happy... is he always so happy? He's cute!
Ok, I your brother send me their blog and I saw the link to yours. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing! You guys have a beautiful family. I'm glad I we can all keep in touch with this crazy blogging world! Take care!
What a cute little man.. I love his smile. Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I haven't seen you older kids a long time wow they are so grown up. U have a Cute family!
Post a Comment