What's going on in our crazy little world!
For some reason Mark suggested we build a "Pyramid" with Blake...? And as you can tell, Brielle took the picture...good times.
Brielle's got great talent with the camera. She's gonna be like her mommy someday - blogging and scrapping! Cute family.
Too cute! I love the look on your sons face... I think your daughter takes better pictures than me!Andrea
That's so cute! Makes me laugh picturing Brielle taking the picture :)
Love that little face he's making!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Brielle's got great talent with the camera. She's gonna be like her mommy someday - blogging and scrapping! Cute family.
Too cute! I love the look on your sons face... I think your daughter takes better pictures than me!
Andrea
That's so cute! Makes me laugh picturing Brielle taking the picture :)
Love that little face he's making!
Post a Comment