Friday, January 14, 2011

Cute Boy


I just had to document this adorable picture of Chase. With his

long shaggy hair, and cute grin, he looks like such a big boy! He had an ear infectiona nd they needed to take his vitals. He was a little worried about putting that monitor on his finger with the scary red light, but I told him I'd take a picture and show it to daddy so he could tell him how brave he was at the doctor. He liked that.

Chase is so much fun! We really enjoy him and he seems to grow up more and more everyday! He is completely obsessed with Buzz and woody. All things Toy Story. The first time he saw those movies, we went to the theatres to see Toy Story 3. He loved it and so shortly after I found our VHS (yes, we still have them, AND the ancient machine to play them in as well) of Toy Story the original. He started watching that, and watching that, and watching that, and called it, "Toy Story Free One" (Toy Story Three one) because he thought "3" was just part of the title, and this was the first one. Then my mom found the Toy Story 2 VHS and he started watching that...over and over and called it "Toy Story Free Too"... So when the Third Toy Story was finally realeased on DVD, we of course went THAT day to the Disney Store and got it for him. And do you know what he called it? "Toy Story Free Four"...naturally-right?:) that kid...

1 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

That is the cutest picture! Can I steal him? I need a little boy around here!