June 18, 2010
At the end of his First Grade year, although it was an interesting year, to say the least...,
Blake earned the Gold Medal Reading Award. He has worked so hard all year at his reading log, tallying up as many books read as possible to acheive this medal at the end of the year. This is his second year in a row doing so and we are so proud of him. He is an excellent reader and loves it! (Thank goodness!) We are extremely blessed that he loves learning and reading and I hope that continues:)
Beaming big brother
Accepting his award
Great Job, Blakers!!! We love you!

1 comments:
Mr. Magliato is one of my favorite principals - MUCH better than our PA one. And I have swingset envy! I've been searching Craigslist for one out here and the cheapest so far has been $450!! I guess I need to get a ticket...
Post a Comment