My baby Girl turned 5!!! And like most years I've asked her what kind of party she wanted for her birthday, and like most years, she has replied, "a princess party". But not this year! Brielle and Mark started talking about her birthday far in advance at the dinner table and being the tease that he is, Mark would suggest outrageous themes to exasperate poor little Brielle! So when he threw out a cereal themed party in jest, and mentioned cereal and milk filled water balloons and a cereal pinata jokingly, he did NOT expect her eyes to light up and scream, YEAHHH!!! So that's what we did!! I kept asking her if she wanted to change the theme and we would do whatever she wanted and she stuck with the cereal and the more I thought about it, the more ideas I had and realized this could really be fun! And you know what? I thinks its the most fun she's had at her Birthday parties yet!:)
The birthday girl:)
"So...which one will it be for you?? Pink or fruity cupcake?"
The cereal cake
Brielle, Michaela, Emma, Blake, Reese, Kendall, Emi, Stella, and Afton (not pictured)...and (Reese and Macy L had a baby brother arrive just before the party started! so they couldn't make it! Thats a good reason!!)
Showing off her cereal necklace that they all made
The "Cereal Bar"Spread where the kids got to concoct their personal mix of cereals to eat
Pinata Time!!!
Blake trying to kill the Giant Fruit Loops Box
Chase having a go...I don't know who is winning...Chase or the rope?!?!
Oh definitely Chase!:)
Attacking the Pinata! She don't hold back!! Look out folks!
Brielle's Cereal Cupcake Cake

I can't decide! A PINK rice crispy cereal cupcake or a Fruity Pebbles cereal cupcake...mmmm BOTH!
4 comments:
What a fun party! Everything looked great!
And you have just the talent and creativity needed to pull that theme off! Hmmm... that makes me want to be creative with my next kids' bday party.
what an adorable idea for a birthday party!
Happy happy birthday Brielle! I can't believe it's been five years since we were pregnant with these two little princesses! Brena has just a few more days to go to be 5!
Post a Comment