Monday, May 17, 2010

zOo

Thanks to our friends (props to K & K) we've been able to enjoy the awesome San Diego Zoo. The kids LOVE going to the zoo. I don' know why they don't get tired of it. Its just animals. Kidding! There is so much to see and the kids love learning about the animals and seeing them poop. Thats definitely a highlight to them:)


Riding the elephants at the new Elephant Odyssey...shhh, don't tell him its not real.


Now that looks comfortable...

Two boys. They are so cute together. Chase is always helping Blake out.At the end of the day, Chase was done and almost out...


And Bs and Blake were not far behind:) It was a good day.

5 comments:

Kasey said...

back so soon to the world of bloggers??? Love it!

wer said...

Don't you love when they pass out like that in the car? Makes for a nice ride home. The fun part is the trips back and forth from the car to the house carrying them inside: ). I love the zoo! Glad you guys have passes!

Lindsay K. said...

I want to go to the Zoo with you guys! When can I come again!

Missing you guys!

aimee and aaron said...

chase looks like he's wearing the lower half of a burka while in the stroller in the first picture. very suspecious of the camera. cute pictures! i wish i could come play with you guys!

Michele said...

Don't you love the new Elephant Odyssey? I never get tired of the Zoo either--yeah for season passes!