Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mission Point



The Kids had so much fun playing at the bay. They played side by side in the sand together for a long time. Well, LONG for them without arguing! Sometimes I wonder why we have to argue so much with our siblings? It's inevitable, I guess! But they had a great time playing with all their friends and cousins. And Brielle made sure to tell any parent of a child who happened to throw a grain of sand her way...tattle-tale.

5 comments:

Reggs said...

yay for the beach! that looks like a fun thing to do in the summer. Your kiddos are getting so big!

Michele said...

Hey Heather! It looks like you've done lots of fun things this summer. I found your blog through Melissa Franklin's! Somehow I lost your email, could you send it to me? Thanks a bunch! Love ya, Michele (Rand! :)

Lindsay K. said...

Heather, how did you get the "how many days since last post" thing on your blog? Call or Email me at lindsaykonold@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Autumn said...

Um...good thing I'm really tiny in your pic, otherwise I'd have to kill you. ;o)

Lisa T. said...

How fun! We miss the beach. Brielle has the same swim suit as Savannah. I guess both of their moms have really good taste. :)