Friday, February 25, 2011

Finding out What we Were Having

December 13, 2010
On the day of our sonogram at 19 weeks, Mark came home from work late. I didn't think much of it, but was hoping he wouldn't make us late for our appointment that night. When he walked in the door he was holding something behind his back. He came up to me and said, what do you think it's going to be? A Boy or a girl? And pulled these two adorable outfits out from behind his back that he had stopped and bought at Babies R Us on his way home!



They were both so cute! I couldn't believe he picked out such a darling little girls outfit! Well, actually I can, he's got good taste, but I would have picked the same thing. Super cute. And the boys track suit was no surprise. Mark's always had a thing for Adidas and the outfit just screamed his little boy's name;)

I thought it was so thoughtful and nice of him to do that for me! He is such a caring and loving and creative husband. I am so lucky:) So when we found out that the baby was going to be a boy, we had gotten home really late and so we told the kids in the morning by holding the outfits up, having them guess, and then dropping the girl one. As posted previously, Brielle's little face just dropped along with it. But she's OK now:)

Boy names are so hard!! We still don't have one picked out. There are a few we kinda like and have written down, but nothing jumps out at us yet...or at least one we can agree on;)

I am 30 weeks now, so just two more months left! I am ready. Now. This pregnancy has been more similar to Chases pregnancy. The sickness, not sleeping, restless legs and body, racing mind. But i also feel so much older, my body anyways. The Dr said since this is my fourth and Chase was over 9 pounds that they will do a sonogram in the beginning of April to see how big this little guy is. He was already measuring big, and they do NOT want me to have another baby over 9 pounds, she said. Soooo I have never been induced before, I have always gone into labor myself, but they may decide its best to have the baby come a little earlier. I guess we'll see in April!

This is my belly at 27 weeks:


Thanks for being the photographer, Brielle;)

0 comments: