Monday, January 31, 2011

Soccer Fall 2010

Blake couldn't wait to start playing soccer this year! He hasn't wanted to before, and was in full anticipation for the season to begin. He started out a little timid, but loved it. He tried being goallie a few times and loved being in there! He did really well at stopping the balls and diving in front of them. I never played soccer on a team growing up and didn't really know too much about the game. And truthfully, wasn't too excited about him playing (because I was nauseous being pregnant and having to sit out in the hot sun did not sound too fun.) BUT the first game we went to I was put in my place! It was soooo exciting to watch! I love how fast paced the game is and the ears around me could tell!;) It was a lot of fun watching Blake play his first year of soccer and we look forward to many more.


This is a picture of Blake after he scored his first goal!!!! YAH!!!



The two coaches for Blake's team: Blue Thunder

0 comments: