Monday, February 2, 2009

Still Scrawny...





Chase had his 9month check-up a couple weeks ago and he is now 3rd percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. I feed him, I swear! The doctor wasn't too worried, he said, and I quote, "there's nothing wrong with being lean." But I know he would like him to be growing more and putting onmore weight. The doctore said he is thriving and so happy all the time, that its nothing to stress out about.I can't believe he is getting so big/old though. And soon he will be a year old!

He loves to hold onto things and walk around and is very interested in people. He is so friendly and blows kisses and waves, claps, and points to things he is interested in. When I ask him if he wants Mama milk, he dramatically nods his head down and syas, "Yah!" He's so funny. He crinkles up his nose when he smiles and tris to make us laugh by making funny faces. He is going to have a personality a lot like his daddy. That's what Mark's mom and I both think...we'll have to see!

9 comments:

Annette said...

Love the sink bath! MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice huh?! Can't wait to see pictures!

Staceygirl said...

He is SOOOO cute. I love his smile. What is the trick to getting a little boy?

Lindsay K. said...

He is so cute, and I can't believe how old he is getting!

So what's the plan for the big concert? We are going to have a blast, can't wait to see everyone's outfit.

wer said...

He's such a cutie! 3rd percentile for weight, huh? He's going to be a Kevin Riley! : )

Chris said...

He is so stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to see you guys... maybe soon... I have a little plan in the works if all goes my way!!

sdheinens said...

OH CHASE!!! I love him. I think I love his goodbye waves and kisses the best.

Dee Dee said...

Tooo cute! He's adorable. They grow up waaay too fast. Enjoy it while you can.

Michele said...

He may be "lean", but he sure is Mr. Personality! He looks like he's going to be quite the charmer...he already is!

San Diego Spendloves said...

He is just so dang cute.