


We FINALLY did it! I can't believe how long I lagged on getting poor little Chase to the photographer! He is almost 5 months old now, but, is sure was worth it. I thought we got some really cute shots. I didn't know if it was going to happen at first, the second he laid eyes on the photographer he started crying! And then I tried to set him down...forget it. But the guy got him smiling, not with all the cute toys they have there, no, Chase liked the big piece of card board. Yep, that made him smile, go figure! He looks so grown up here, I can't believe how the time has flown by.
Sticks in the Mud
2 years ago
5 comments:
He does look so big already! He is so sweet. I remember Tyler had his 6 month picture taken in that chair! There is a Babies R' Us here, so maybe I will finally take my kids to get their pictures taken!
What a cute kid! Of course, you made out well in the good looking kid department. They're all so adorable!
Oh my gosh Heather, he is so darn cute! I can't believe how grown up he looks. I don't think you could have asked for better pictures. But then again all your kids are cuties!
Andrea
Those pics turned out really well. He's too cute! I haven't seen you guys in a while so I thought I would check out your blog today. He looks so big now!
Heather your kids are adorable. How did you achieve such success with Mark...maybe that is one of the mysteries of the universe that are better left unsolved. Love you guys.
Post a Comment