On Memorial day, May 26th 2008, Mark took me to the Police concert with Sting! It was at the Amphitheater in Chula Vista and it was amazing! It was so great to hear all their old skool songs and see all the old people in the crowd with way too many leather jackets...heeheeehe! I was surprised at how many of thetr songs I had forgotten about, and remembered. "Roxanne!", "Every little thing she does is magic", "SOS", "Every breath you take, I'll be watching you", and "Little Black spot on the sun today." All great classic 80's songs. Good times...
Sticks in the Mud
2 years ago
2 comments:
Hey! You didn't tell me that you started your blog! Now, I'm going to add you to my list so I can check yours often. Isn't this fun?!
Yeah!! I'm so excited, now I can keep up with you guys in between visits. Thanks for all the fun times we have with you guys. Can't wait to come again.
Post a Comment