Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Entering the Blog World...

With so many of our friends providing such wonderful information about all the fun things that are happening in their lives, we have decided to start a blog to share what's going on in our lives as well (Thanks for helping Lindsay!). Things have been crazy for us as we have recently ventured into the responsibility of raising three children. All I have to say is, "Whooooaaaa...." It's definitely an adjustment, but it has been so much fun, as well. Blake and Brielle absolutely LOVE thier new baby brother and we adore having his smiling, happy personality in our home.

3 comments:

Lisa T. said...

Thanks for inviting us to your blog. It is darling! I can't believe how big your kids are and how cute little Chase is. Hopefully we can meet him soon. At least we can keep up with you on your blog for now.

trout said...

I have been patiently, but anxiously awaiting this moment! I am so glad you started a blog. We miss you guys and look forward to seeing all the updates!!

Reggs said...

YAY HEATH!! I can't believe it didn't start sooner!! I will add you to my "people I stalk online" list. Your little kids got so big since I last got pix from you! Come on by and visit me, too!
www.thedicksoncircus.blogspot.com