Don't forget Blake is betrothed to my Grace. I made sure to take care of that arrangement before we left San Diego. Remember? Can't believe the girls are already trying to kiss him!
Yes, i do remember Blake is promised to Grace, and I fully support that commitment! These girls he's hanging around are Hussy's! Unlike our adorable and pure Grace! :)
The Gefrom family was established in 2000 when my husband and I got married in the LDS Temple. Three years later Blake was born followed by Brielle after another two years. Our newest baby boy, Chase, was born on April Fools Day!
2 comments:
Don't forget Blake is betrothed to my Grace. I made sure to take care of that arrangement before we left San Diego. Remember? Can't believe the girls are already trying to kiss him!
Yes, i do remember Blake is promised to Grace, and I fully support that commitment! These girls he's hanging around are Hussy's! Unlike our adorable and pure Grace! :)
Post a Comment